Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bag Tag!

1. Take a picture of your bag


2. Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!


3. "Bag Tag" five people




Here is my bag/purse:

When I ordered this, I didn't realize it was the size of a suitcase. Oh, well... Its amazing what you can carry if you have the room...

Here are the contents:



Wallet (no money)Checkbook (less money)

Planner (full of coupons and discount cards)

Pen and Pencil
Gloves
3 lotions (I hate the one, but it was free with my coupon - anyone want it?)
Bottle of Water
Almonds
Valentines Candy
2 headsets for my phone
1 headset cover for my headset at work
4 lipgloss/chapsticks
1 perfume
WetNaps
Throat lozenges
Fruit Breezers (for the throat)
Nasal Spray (some weird thing going on with the throat)
Decongestant
Ibuprofen
2 sets of keys (one I use - the other for just in casers)
Envelope w/check stub n receipts
Thumb drive
Pill case (for my vitamins)
Cute pill case that is empty
Paper Clip
Elastic Band
A little change that escaped my wallet
Phew!
I am tagging: Alyssa and Natalie!!

2 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

and you thought I had a lot? :)

tOyn fAmiLy said...

That is such a cute post! i love it mom! miss you