Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer!

I love summer, and this has been a good one. I love the 90 degree days. All of them, day after day after day! I love getting in the car when its so hot you can hardly breathe and the leather burns your legs. I love when my sunglasses are so hot I can hardly put them on. I love sitting out in the dead heat of the afternoon, reading or watering or just watching the bugs. I love feeling the sweat drip down my back cus its so blasted hot. I love watching soccer games facing right into the sun. I love laying at the side of the pool baking in the heat. I love sleeping with just the sheets on for cover. I love the long days of sunlight and the warm nights. I love wearing flip flops instead of shoes. For all of you who love Fall, I just had to get in a word or two. I LOVE SUMMER!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are insane! I love the winter! Feeling the heat creep onto my feet in the car from the heater...big sweaters..hot chocolate...chunky boots...chic scarves...slippers...and my huge down comforter on top of a thick quilt with chenille cozy socks keeping me toasty!