Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*G*O*L*F* (really???)

So this is the new passion. Well, maybe that is a little overboard saying that it is a passion, but it definitely is new. The 'gals' at work were forced, screaming and kicking, into taking GOLF LESSONS. Haha! But we have THE BEST TEACHER EVER, so we are surviving. I know that those of you who know me are wondering what I might do to embarrass myself at this venture. Well, so far the only mishap is when the sprinkler came on, pointing right at me. Ya, I was pretty much drenched but we all got a kick out of it. Cheers to golf! These next pictures are an evening we went to the driving range. The kids loved it. I mostly cussed myself. :)




Cara - I know you'll love this picture. But that's what you get for not practicing with us. Haha!

2 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

fairly positive that picture of me should die! That is awful...ha ha! The others are cute though, and the kids loved it.

Nicole said...

Have fun golfing, and yes, can't wait for a classic Linda story to appear from this new adventure!