Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tegunn's Baptism

You'll have to excuse my tardiness. If you know me you know I work too many hours for the first four months of the year. It would be an understatement to say I get behind.

I can't let the opportunity to brag about this little guy slip by.
Gunner is the first of the grandkids to get baptized.
He's such a great kid and look at the fantastic example he is setting.
A very very good looking young man!


Here's his family who helped get him to this day.
Families are Forever!

Great Grandpa Hartshorn had a big accident last fall, and it's a miracle he was able to share this day with Tegunn. Tee asked him to talk at his baptism shortly after the accident. At points, it didn't look like Grandpa would make it, but through the same faith and prayers that Tegunn exhibited by being baptized, Grandpa was healed. This will be a special memory forever.

Tegunn's cousins and brother and sister who love him and look to his example.

No comments: