Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Come Sit With Me...

I'm so, so, so in with my patio furniture re-do.
It turned out so happy. It makes me smile every time I look at it and I can't wait for all the great memories ahead in it's beautiness!

Sure wish I had a pic of the shiz it was before, with its shredded cushions, rusty spots and painted glass. Here it is without the aforementioned loverly cushions, so use your uglymagination to picture what they were like. Too many days out in the weather caused it some wrinkles and age spots. Wait - that sounds like it's about me. This story is about the furniture...
I purchased myself some new cushions on clearance to recover. I thought it was a dang smart idea, cheaper than I could have bought the supplies to make my own. Sometimes the old gal is smarter than she looks!
So after about 4 cans of primer and a bazillion and a half cans of my favorite catalina mist, yards of absolutely to die for chevron print, and a few {hundred} hours of sewing, here she is.
What a b.e.a.u.t.y!! I love her!
Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!

Can you stand it?
add some evening ambiance...
So won't ya come sit with me? If you come over I'll have all my favorites: you, me, some diet d.p., maybe some cookie dough, some good stories, or just a lovely Perry sunset.

Hope you love them as much as I do!

2 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

GO MOM!! LOVE IT!! I am sure we will spend many moments on those beautiful chairs! :)

Sherie said...

I need to come over and hang out!!!