Friday, July 29, 2011

Put away your hazmat shoes!

Caramie and Matt may just be the biggest bomb.com of the year!




You see, we just moved into a new abode. The main bathroom in that otherwise lovely abode, happened to have c.a.r.p.e.t on the floor. In the bathroom? Really? Don’t think too hard about it, it may make you hurl a lil upchuck.

Now, I can't say much about the gold loveliness, seeing how I had it in my bathroom in the old house too. And get this, we paid extra for that loveliness back in the 90's. It's funny how styles change. How long til we're covering up our new look?
Look closely at the loveliness of the carpet. I know you wish it was in your bathroom too.
And here it is now. You just go right ahead and put those hazmat shoes back in the closet cus we've got ourselves some lovely tile. Matt did a fantastic job. I knew he would because he is such a perfectionist. Well, credit where credit is due needs to add Caramie's name to the project. She is the chief manager of every step.
Painted cabinets. And how much do you love the new oil rubbed bronze trim.
I must get a better picture of the light fixture in the day so you can see how dang cute it is. It's amazing what a can of spray paint can do. They framed the mirror too. Yummers!

Welcome to this century, my lovely room. Many happy poops ahead!

1 comment:

Jennie's Travels said...

Buahahahah. I remember we had carpet in our bathroom too. It was gross. Your room looks so much better now. Great job!