Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#toodamncold #toodamnlong

If you know me, you know I am a summer gal. 
100 happy degrees makes me smile. 
Fall  
Hate the end of summer. 
Hate that everyone thinks it's the perfect season 
when in reality there's only a good day here and there and the rest are cold. 
Not  perfect.
Winter 
I can approve a nice snowstorm. In December. Close to Christmas
Spring 
 I can do Spring. Not too bad
Summer 
Heaven! Hot, hot,  heaven!

Did you know right now this winter is the 3rd coldest since they've been keeping records. 
3rd coldest in... like... forever.
We've had 2 days above freezing. 
That means 21 days of freezing.
21 out of 23
In case you can't tell...
I don't like it!
Too damn cold! Too damn long!


2 comments:

Tori said...

I agree completely! If things don't change around here soon, I'm going on STRIKE!! :)

Emily said...

Sorry about your crappy weather. I have warmer weather & a guest room that you are more than welcome to use if you want to visit, or for that matter just relocate for the winter to. Just sayin'!