Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: Are you kidding me? I can't remember 10 days ago, let alone 10 years. I was busy as mom, all 4 kids still at home. Lyss (the oldest) would have been a senior and Riley (the youngest) in first grade. Bridget and Cara in between and lots of running around, cooking, cleaning, working, soccer games, and on and on. I often remind my kids that I used to be a good mom (super mom - did it all). That would have been 10 years ago.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Exercise
2. Finish with the W-2 / quarterly deadline at work
3. Start packing in case my house ever sells
4. Call my kids and remind them how much I love them
5. Remind myself that I hate to-do lists

Thing I Enjoy:
1. I love my sunglasses (goofy, huh?)
2. And my car. It just feels safe and secure and I need that with the way I drive :)
3. I like going to movies - even if its by myself. Not a buff who knows all the quotes and stars and stuff. Just like to chill and watch.
4. I like helping people with questions at work. They think I'm so smart but its really not so complicated. Haha!
5. Oh my new phone is awesome. Its great for walking - I can listen to music but when I get a call or text it flips to that. I can even get better radio reception on it than anywhere else. It's come in handy to keep me entertained during all that shoveling this winter, too. Good times!

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I'm not? Shoot! I would have no problem taking care of that. I would only spend it on fun fun fun. NOTHING rational at all!

3 of my bad habits:
1. Swearing. Those of you who know me know that I NEVER swore for like 99% of my life. I'm regressing as time goes on I guess. I wouldn't say swearing is really a habit for me, but something that slips out now and then. Riley keeps me in check, though.
2. Dr. Pepper. Another bad habit I've developed. I didn't used to be a pop drinker at all, either. But there's nothing better than a nice Dr. Pepper with some good Sonic ice. Okay, maybe a few things are better than that, but...
3. Warm homemade cookies. Or Cinnamon rolls. Dang!

5 places I have lived:
Perry
Logan
Driggs
Rexburg
Grace

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Para at Davis and Bott
2. Office manager at Christensen's (back in the good ole' days)
3. Manager of Hickory Farms at Christmas time for several years
4. Clerk at the grocery store in Driggs.
5. Clerk at the Drugstore in Driggs - Oh, you should have a fresh lime freeze there. Yumm!!!

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I hate socks - they're so confining.
2. I love my music LOUD! I guess you know that if you've been around me.
3. I hate housework. I dread every minute of it. It's not so bad once you get started but I can certainly make excuses to put it off.
4. I love to go FAST!!! I'm so chicken of getting a ticket, I don't do it. But if you do... take me with!! Woohoo!!!
5. If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, now would it?

5 people I am tagging... Well, I don't have alot of options - there's not a ton of blogging old folks. And the rest of you have already been tagged. But here's to all my blogging friends... Alyssa, Bridget, Caramie and Natalie.

No comments: