Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2008 Soccer Banquet

2008 Defensive MVP
Riley Bergeson

2008 Team Award Winners
Kelli Farr
Allie Aldrige
Coach - Lindsey Karren
Coach - Delos Wiberg
McKenzie Johnson
Coach - Pedro Legua
Michelle Bennett
Hannah Bennett
Riley Bergeson


Seniors and Juniors
The Junior players presented the Senior players
with a most awesome picture book
from this season of soccer.
An awesome mom (also known as Heidi Yates)
put these books together plus decorated
each one individually.
They will be a treasure forever.
Thank you Juniors!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda!
I am glad that you gave me your new name for your blog spot. I had checked it and found out that it was deleted. I was very sad. I love keeping up on you and that cute family of yours!! In Grand Cayman but it has been raining everyday!! Of course, just my luck. Check it for pictures soon! Please keep in touch!

Maria said...

Way to go, Riley! 8 years ago, that was the award I won! Good for you!