Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I (no 'we' about it - just plain boring 'me') went to Overton for Thanksgiving to be with my Mom and Dad. Luckily I didn't have to drive by myself all the way down and all the way back. My sis-in-law Karen and kids Josh and Marissa rode with me. The brother Jim and son Brandon were in their pickup with their dirt bikes. Sorry for the poor pictures, just my phone...

TURKEYS for Thanksgiving. Haha - these turkeys - like more than 35 of them - showed up for Thanksgiving morning in Mom and Dad's yard. Bet you've never seen that.
This is my brother, Jim's family. Andrew lives in Vegas and has a brand new baby boy. Aubrey lives in Vegas too. It is always fun to see them and even better to see Andrew with this cute little guy!

Yikes - did that one scare ya?

Climbing the mountain - it really was bigger than it looks :)

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Where are your parents at? Who is living in their house? You four wheeling woman!