Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bridge - this one's for you...

From Bridget: Please tell me that you have not gone crazy and tattooed all of our names on your back and left me and Brandon off! :) :) That last dosage of clomid has done odd things to my hormones! I am having the weirdest dreams ever! :)

My crazy daughter! This is the email I got from her yesterday. I guess I should be used to all these hormonal things with 4 daughters, but this made me laugh my guts off.
Because I'm so prone to getting tattoos.
And because I would want to ever leave Bridget and Brandon out.
Oh my!

2 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

ok.. that is really funny! lol.. I am laughing! You better watch out.. that might not be the last of my dreams with my hormones!

Anonymous said...

i so don't get it!!! lol explain