Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ain't it CUTE!!!


Of all the projects I've done, this skirt has to be one of my favorites. And of course, the pictures just don't do it justice. Here's the story: I came home from work last week and the girls had a big old mess of fabric sprawled all over. Grandma B had sent her collection home for them to go through and pick out what they want. Riley said "Look Mom, at this cute fabric I chose!" I told her it was way cute but asked her what it looked like on the right side. She opened it up and to her surprise, this was it. It's a way cute tweed, flocked with this amazing damask! What a treasure - thanks Gma B!! Riley picked out a way cute pattern and this is what we made together. Ain't it cute!

4 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

That turned out really really cute!! How fun to have a skirt that will remind her of Grandma! :) She will never get rid of it! :) I miss being there for just random things like going through the fabric!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! I love that its made from Grandma's stuff. Glad you are so talented mama!!

Nicole said...

love it! that is awesome fabric!

Riley White said...

man the pictures really don't look as good as it does in person! thanks so much mommy :) i love it!