Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Day Off...

Usually my days off get eaten up by errands and cleaning and stuff. This time, however, we stayed in our jammies so none of the above could happen, because we were in the mood to CREATE! Aren't these the cutest girls ever! I made them all by myself. Oh, wait...

It's the cute HeAdbaNds we concocted on this day that are the subject of this post! I think they are pretty amazing. Especially when you consider the idea of Cara and Riley behind a sewing machine!! They just kept right on making one after the other, I just had to wait for my chance to give it a try. I must proclaim my title as the master sewer is still in tact, but I have to pass the title of designer on to the girls.

Here's a little notion of the bIb nEcKlacE I crafted. I think we need to work on our picture taking capabilities. But then again, look what we had to work with. And imagine that - I actually posted a picture of myself. Wrinkles and all. After hearing the ridiculous comments from Cara and Riley about looking fat and ugly in their picture, I decided to brave the event.

To most of you, reading a book would not be an accomplishment. But to the few of us who only do it on a rare, but traditional basis, it falls into that category. Just a fun little read for the holidays. And I finally stayed awake long enough to make it to the end.

And now just over 9 hours to the 5:00 am start of a new day. A new year. A new tax season. A new (or re-newed) diet. Looking forward just 117 days to the option of another day off. Oh, the possibilities!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't believe you guys made those! They look awesome! I am excited to read the ramblings in your head too. I know you have some good things to say. So don't hold back and tell it like it is! miss you!